ABSR 1 Discovering and Activating Resources
Module 1: Forgetfulness
Strengthening the power of memory
- In this week you learn to work with the laws governing the power of memory, become relaxed in dealing with it, and strengthen your power of memory significantly and successfully.
- To this purpose we practice placing an object in an unfamiliar place and finding it again when needed.
- With the eurythmy exercises for A, you learn to stay open, remain grounded, and create a stable nourishing base for yourself.
Module 2: Jumpiness and anxiety
Kindling your potential: Exercises to develop inner security.
- This week is all about connecting completely with what you do and in so doing kindling your potential.
- You can achieve this by consciously writing for 15 to 20 minutes a day during this exercise period, paying attention to how you form the letters.
- In the eurythmy O exercises you connect yourself with your inner sources of light and warmth, form inner spaces, build relationship and create harmony in your body.
Module 3: Self-doubt and over-anxiousness
Becoming mobile in one’s thinking. Dissolving self-doubt and worry.
- In this module the emphasis is on developing strength and mobility in your thinking. This also strengthens how you stand and act in life.
- The everyday exercise is about building up concentration and activating independent thinking. You learn to internalize a content and then remember it in reverse.
- In doing the eurythmy I exercises you connect yourself with your “happy heart”, do exercises which strengthen your balance and your spine and so support your inner and outer mobility.
Module 4: Restlessness and loss of control
Seeing oneself through another’s eyes and changing habits.
- This week you learn to observe yourself, to experience yourself from another point of view and develop tools for influencing and changing your behaviour.
- To this purpose we practice perceiving the result of our activity, observe our movement sequences and design movement habits differently.
- In the eurythmy E exercises you learn to perceive yourself properly, create relationship and awaken on the basis of these encounters. You develop inner strength and become aware of it.
Module 5: Dependencies and addictions
Recognise your true wishes and let go of others.
- This week is about perceiving, recognizing and releasing substitute wishes to get closer to your real desires. You recognize your ostensible desires, become aware of your hidden needs, and learn to consciously decide which needs you give priority to in the current everyday situation.
- To this purpose you practice foregoing the fulfilment of small, insignificant wishes for a certain period of time.
- In the eurythmy exercises for Ei you learn to perceive yourself and mindfully come to yourself. You give and receive nurture and gently awaken your inner forces of growth.
Module 6: Compulsions and indecision
Deciding with the heart: exercises to develop certainty in decision making.
- The goal in this module is to help you learn to ask clear questions and listen to conflicting aspects. Then you will experience that your feeling recognizes the “yes” in the jungle of arguments. And you learn to trust in the perceived correctness of a decision.
- To this purpose we will practice paying attention to the pros and cons in everyday situations, to listen to our feelings, to make a decision on this basis and to observe the effects.
- In the eurythmy exercises for AU we practice creating an overview and creativity. To perceive the force field between your center and the surroundings. Space for freedom comes about.
Module 7: Being hunted by thoughts
Refraining from putting yourself first - Valuing others.
- In this module you will learn to: stay centered in yourself even in difficult situations; free yourself from entanglement in sympathy and antipathy; become more open to external circumstances and people and strengthen your presence and charisma.
- To this purpose we practice withholding our own opinions and criticism and allowing events to speak for themselves.
- The eurythmy exercises for the U teach us to rest in ourselves and to discover the forces that help us to transcend boundaries.
Module 8: On your path - Mastering life
How to integrate the exercises into your daily life.
- In this week you learn how easy it can be to integrate the exercises into your daily routine with minimal effort, and even joyfully.
- To this pupose, we will practice organizing the exercises in a way that allows us to practice each one every day.
- With the eurythmy exercise The Power of Health you become aware of yourself as a streaming and breathing being. You feel supported and connected with yourself, fostering self-love and acceptance.
Continuation of the program
Repeat the everyday exercises in reverse order and combine them with new eurythmy exercises.
- Over the weeks, you may have noticed the significant benefits of combining everyday exercises with eurythmy exercises.
- To ensure the lasting effectiveness of these exercises, we recommend repeating the program. There are several excellent options available for doing so.